SThe 17th AASVET Conference in 2021 will be held as synchronous online conference in addition to publishing an electric journal, instead of a face-to-face meeting.
1. For synchronous online conference, the presenters should login to a linking address provided by conference committee.
2. For electric journal, the presenters are supposed to sigh in (see the register page) and then, upload your research papers (both abstract and final paper).
We regard uploading your research paper as formal presentation in this conference. Your papers will be accepted in relation to main theme or scope of topics. In terms of scope of topics, you choose one topic when you upload your abstract.
For further information, please see the “paper submission”
Scope of Topics
The scope of paper topics include, but are not limited to:
- Each discipline of VET: theory, management and finance, teachers, system and policy, history and comparison etc.
- Curriculum and Teaching Practice of VET
- Competency, Vocational career development in VET
- Extensive topics: work force development, in-company training, labor market
- Reformation of VET in IT society
- VET in global society
- VET transformation and adjustment in society under Post-COV19-epidemic Era